1. Mom in Balance is careful with personal data and follows all applicable laws. This means that personal data collected via the Internet, stored, used or made available in any other form, connected with other data, as well as hidden data, are covered under these laws.
2. To process your trial lesson, subscription or shop order we need personal information such as name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number and payment details. We make this information available only to parties that are involved in this proces, subscription or purchase. Mom in Balance will not sell this information to third parties. We will, however, use them for our own marketing purposes, even if you're no longer a member.
4. Mom in Balance uses your email address to inform you about developments relating to our product offerings, the newsletter and surveys. If you no longer appreciate this, you can unsubscribe on the website website or in the mails directly or by sending an email to email@example.com
5. Mom in Balance ensures proper organizational, technical and physical security of your data.
6. You can always retrieve your personal information with us and this can always be corrected if necessary. You can send an email for this to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Mom in Balance NY LLC, 390 Park Pl Apt.1, Brooklyn, NY, 11238