Mom in Balance is a successful and growing Dutch company, offering a unique outdoor sports program for pregnancy and motherhood. Our mission is to help as many mothers and expecting mothers through a fit and healthy pregnancy and to stay fit and energetic though motherhood. Our aim is to be the number one provider worldwide when it comes to sport during pregnancy and early motherhood - all with a positive mindset!
Meanwhile more than 6.000 women participate in our sports program, this number is growing further national and international.
As a franchisee you will set up your own Mom in Balance training location. You are an enterprising, sporty woman with affinity for (expecting) mothers and besides being a trainer likes to motivate and coach other trainers working for you. As a franchisee, you have a lot of flexibility to determine your own working hours.
A Mom in Balance franchisee is an ambitious sport-minded mother with young children (sports education/background is a plus) that can easily connect with people in a charismatic way. With an enormous drive and persuasiveness you can enthuse women to join the Mom in Balance Sports program and start exercise during pregnancy and after giving birth. You find yourself in an active network which you can use for the promotion of your location. You think in possibilities and have the ambition to get as many women as possible to join the Mom in Balance sports program in your region.
As a franchisee you will
• set up your own Mom in Balance training location
• Set up a local network
• initiate local marketing activities
• be an enthusiastic and motivating Mom in Balance trainer in your lessons
• Motivate and coach your trainers
• cooperate with headquarters
Mom in Balance is offering
• Mom in Balance has a large network of professionals that work together to continue to develop programs and to adapt to new insights
• The training of Franchisee and trainer is provided by Mom in Balance
• Coaching and mentoring by a professional
• Mom in Balance provides in all training and promotional materials
• You will contribute to the health benefits that can be achieved for (expecting) mothers and their children
• You work with a professional and innovative organization in order to set up your own business
Have you read this text and do you recognize yourself in this description? Please contact us! Esther van Diepen - firstname.lastname@example.org