Terms and Conditions Mom in Balance USA
- Subscription for one of the workout memberships (Pregnant, Back in Shape, MPower) is for a minimum of 3 months. Subscription will take place via the application form on the website www.mominbalance.com. The subscription will start on the day of entry as indicated on the application form (provided that there is space available in the desired group).
- By subscribing, you declare to accept these terms and conditions of Mom in Balance New York.
- You can change your subscription from 1 time per week into unlimited per month at any time by sending an email to email@example.com (provided that there is space available in the desired group). Changing the subscription from unlimited per month into 1 time per week is possible with a notice period of 1 (calendar) month by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A temporarily stop of your subscription is possible if you are not able to participate due to an injury or compelling reason. This needs to be announced as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com. In an agreed situation the outstanding lessons with a maximum of 4 will stay valid on the account till the temporary stop is reactivated for participation.
- When you are pregnant and have a Pregnant subscription, the moment could occur that you have an early delivery or so forth keeping you temporarily from participating in trainings. The subscription itself will come to a stop at the date of delivery. The lessons that are outstanding at the date of the delivery will then stay valid on the account, with a maximum of 4, to roll over into the Back in Shape training when the participant is ready to sign in again. In case the participant does not choose to resume with a Back in Shape training the remaining lessons will be terminated.
- The subscription is personal and non-transferable.
- Participation is at your own risk. Prior to starting your first workout, you need to sign a hold harmless letter indemnifying Mom in Balance USA for any injuries, illness or death or for any lost or stolen items.
- With signing up for a membership, you agree that Mom in Balance takes your monthly membership from your Creditcard, you filled in with your subscription.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to end the subscription in case of (remaining) unpaid fees. Payment is still required.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to change subscription fees. You will be notified with a minimum of 3 months about the fee change.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to change workout -times/- location/ -programs etc.
- The workouts will always take place regardless of the weather. Only under extreme weather conditions (e.g. thunder storms) or because of illness of the trainer, the workout can be cancelled.
- Cancellation of the workout will be communicated (by email) not later than one hour before the start of the workout. In case Mom in Balance cancels a workout for the above mentioned reasons, you will always get a possibility to catch up at a different time in that same week.
- Workouts take place throughout the whole year. Except for national holidays, without fee reduction or refund.
- If you choose not to take part in the workouts Mom in Balance is offering, no refund will be made. It is possible to catch up the missed workouts on other days within a period of 3 months. The right to catch up missed workouts expires after ending the subscription.
- It is possible to catch up missed workouts due to a planned vacation on other days within a period of 3 months. You cannot -temporarily- stop the subscription for vacation reasons (exception for the summer and winterholidays, see below). The right to catch up missed workouts expires after ending the subscription.
- During Christmas break you could pause your membership if you are away on holiday. The same goes for the Summer period from beginning of July till end of August. Your pause should always be announced upfront and via e-mail and is always with a maximum of 4 weeks during summer and 2 weeks during Christmas. If you decide to stop the membership over the holiday break there is also the regular one month notice period.
- During the workouts you should follow trainers’ instructions and you should listen to your own body. In case of uncertainties discuss with the trainer whether exercises are suitable for your situation.
- Mom in Balance New York offers a Flex Card. The Flex card gives a participant 10 workouts and is valid for 5 months after purchase. Any workouts left on the card after 5 months will be lost.
- The 10x Flex Card comes with a Mom in Balance package (Band, Book and Bag) for Pregnant and Back in Shape participants.
- It is essential that a participant with a Flex card uses the Mom in Balance app. A participant is registered for one regular workout. The member can plan their 10 workouts via the app manually. If the participant cannot join the regular workout or wants to join a workout at a different day, the participant is kindly asked to sign out of the regular workout and to sign up for the other workout via the app.
END OF SUBSCRIPTION
- A Pregnant subscription ceases after 3 months, with immediate effect, by sending a notice by means of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without a termination notice of the Pregnant subscription, the subscription will be extended monthly automatically until your due date.
- A Back in Shape subscription ceases after 3 months, with immediate effect, by sending a notice by means of an email to email@example.com. After 6 months it will be converted into the MPower subscription automatically (different rates apply).
- A MPower subscription ceases after 3 months, with immediate effect, by sending an notice by means of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without a termination notice of the Mom in Balance subscription, the subscription will be extended monthly automatically.