Did you know that.....
Starting a challenge can actually help you building a new routine?
Taking on a challenge will
- give you a focus: just do it
- prepares your body and mind for a new routine: You are getting stronger
- gives you the opportunity to ' reset' your mind. Taking on a challenge gives you the possibility to really show yourself that you can do it and that therefor setting the routine after the challenge is just a small step extra!
- by sharing your challenge, you are already sharing your new routine. And remember sharing makes it easier!
SO! Are you in for our AB CHALLENGE?
We have started in the workouts already. NO CRUNCHES, GREAT BURN!
This is how it works:
- Do the 4 exercises EVERY DAY for 4 weeks
- Starting with 10 times each day in the first week
- Building it up to 25 times each day in the 4th week
Here is a little video to check out the exercises.
If you are a Back in Shaper you can ask your trainer for the adjustments of the exercises. So there are really no excuses not to do this :)
One last tip: For best results, keep your shoulders back, your back straight, your navel in and buttocks tightened throughout the exercises. And don't forget to keep on breathing!
GO FOR IT LADIES!