Terms and Conditions Mom in Balance Singapore Subscription
- Subscription for one of the workout memberships (Pregnant, Back in Shape, Mom in Shape) is for a minimum of 3 months.
- Subscription will take place via the application form on the website www.mominbalance.com. The subscription will start on the day of entry as indicated on the application form (provided that there is space available in the desired group).
- By subscribing, you declare to accept these terms and conditions of Mom in Balance Singapore.
- A temporarely stop of your subscription is possible if you are not able to participate due to an injury or compelling reason. This needs to be announced as soon as possible by sending an e- mail to Mom in Balance Singapore.
- The subscription is personal and non-transferable.
- Participation is at your own risk. Prior to starting your first workout, you need to sign a hold harmless letter indemnifying Mom in Balance Singapore for any injuries, illness or death or for any lost or stolen items.
- You can change your subscription from 1 time per week into unlimited per month at any time by sending an e-mail to Mom in Balance Singapore (provided that there is space available in the desired group). Changing the subscription from unlimited per month into 1 time per week is possible with a notice period of 1 (calender) month by sending an e-mail to Mom in Balance Singapore.
Pregnant and Back in Shape
- Pregnant and Back in Shape subscriptions come with a Mom in Balance package -Band, Book and Bag-.
- If you are pregnant, your Mom in Shape subscription can be changed into the Pregnant subscription by sending an e-mail to Mom in Balance Singapore
- Mom in Balance Singapore offers a Flex Card. The Flex Card gives a participant 10 workouts and is valid until 6 months after purchase. Any credits left on the card after 6 months will be lost.
- The subscription will not automatically be extended and will finish after 6 months. If you want to extend, re-register at mominbalance.com or send us an email right after your last session.
- A Flex Card comes with a Mom in Balance package -Band, Book and Bag- for Pregnant and Back in Shape participants.
- It is essential that a participant with a Flex card uses the Mom in Balance app. A participant is registered for a regular workout. If the participant cannot join the regular workout or wants to join a workout at a different day, the participant is kindly asked to sign out of the regular workout no later than two hours prior to the workout and to sign up for the other workout via the app. If a participant signs out less than two hours prior to the workout, a Flex credit usage will be noted down in the admin system.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to change workout -times/- location/ -programs etc.
- The workouts will always take place regardless of the weather. Only under extreme weather conditions (e.g. thunder storms) or because of illness of the trainer, the workout can be cancelled.
- Cancellation of the workout will be communicated (by email) not later than one hour before the start of the workout. In case Mom in Balance cancels a workout for the above mentioned reasons, you will always get a possibility to catch up at a different time in that same week.
- Workouts take place throughout the whole year. Except for national holidays, without fee reduction or refund.
- If you choose not to take part in the workouts Mom in Balance is offering, no refund will be made. It is possible to catch up the missed workouts on other days to a maximum of 4 workouts. The right to catch up missed workouts expires after ending the subscription.
- It is possible to catch up workouts missed due to holiday on other days. You can not -temporarily- stop the subscription for holiday reasons. The right to catch up missed workouts expires after ending the subscription.
- During the workouts you should follow trainers’ instructions and you should listen to your own body. In case of uncertainties discuss with the trainer whether exercises are suitable for your situation.
- Payments due by invoice must be fulfilled upfront, by means of cash, giro or credit transfer. The payment must be done monthly or quarterly.
- For credit card payments you authorise Mom in Balance to charge you automatically for your trial session, Flex Card, monthly or quarterly subscription until you cancel your subscription.
- Refunds are only available after Mom in Balance Singapore received a cancellation of subscription and provided you did not attend the workouts after cancellation.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to end the subscription in case of (remaining) unpaid fees. Payment is still required.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to change subscription fees. You will be noticed with a minimum of 3 months about the fee change.
- A Pregnant subscription ceases after 3 months with immediate effect only if you send a notice by means of an email to Mom in Balance Singapore. Without a termination notice of the subscription, the subscription will be extended automatically monthly untill your due date.
- A Back in Shape or Mom in Shape subscription ceases after 3 months with immediate effect only if you send a notice by means of an email to Mom in Balance Singapore. Without a termination notice of the Mom in Balance subscription, the subscription will be automatically extended monthly.
- To cancel your subscription, send a notice by means of an email to Mom in Balance Singapore. The amount of notice to be given for each membership ption is as follows:
- Monthly: 1 week's notice
- Quarterly: 3 week's notice
If a cancellation notice is not received, your membership will automatically renew at the end of the membership term.
Mom in Balance®