These are the most important guidelines:
- Maintain physical distance of 3 meters while training, 2 meters while not working out.
- Each member is responsible for their own belongings (try to bring as little as possible)
- For now, we do not do exercises in pairs
- Each member is responsible for her own material (band and mattress, which will be given to you in your first training)
- The trainer will guarantee the availability of SABA or alcohol-based solution.
We follow the general hygiene rules from Direção-Geral da Saúde:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Use paper towels
- No hand shaking or hugging unfortunately
IMPORTANT: Do you have (cold) symptoms or is someone in your household sick? Then Direção-Geral da Saúde recommends that you stay at home and you are unfortunately not allowed to participate in the workout (this also applies to mild complaints!). In this case, check the Member App for online workouts at home so you don't miss any workouts.
View our workouts