Terms and Conditions Mom in Balance Portugal
- Subscription for one of the workout memberships (Pregnant, Back in Shape and Mpower) is for a minimum of 3 months. Subscription will take place via the application form on the website www.mominbalance.pt. The membership will start on the day of entry as indicated on the application form (provided that there is space available in the desired group).
- If you don’t have 3 months left until your Due date, you can still subscribe for the Pregnant membership. Please contact email@example.com to discuss the possibilities.
- By subscribing, you declare to accept these Terms and Conditions of Mom in Balance Portugal.
- A temporary pause of your membership is possible if you are not able to participate due to an injury or compelling reason. This needs to be announced as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In an agreed situation, your membership is paused from the day of notification.
- If you are pregnant, your Mom in Shape membership can be changed into the Pregnant membership by sending an email to email@example.com
- When you are pregnant and have a Pregnant membership, the moment could occur that you have an early delivery or so forth keeping you temporarily from participating in workouts. The membership itself will come to a stop at the date of delivery. The lessons that are outstanding at the date of the delivery will then stay valid, with a maximum of 4, to roll over into the Back in Shape workout when you are ready to start again. In case you decide not to resume with a Back in Shape workout, the remaining lessons will be terminated.
- You cannot temporarily pause your membership due to holidays. It is possible to catch up missed workouts due to planned holidays on other days, within a period of 3 months. The right to catch up missed workouts expires after ending your membership.
- The membership is personal and non-transferable.
- Mom in Balance is not required to fulfil any obligation based on the membership if it is prevented from doing so due to force majeure.
- Force majeure includes any non-attributable shortcoming of hired third parties, virus infections and computer hacking by third parties, illness of the trainer, traffic interruptions, traffic accidents, weather influences, natural disasters, internet disruptions, power outage, fire, theft, government measures, as well as any other situations over which Mom in Balance cannot exert any (decisive) control.
- We will send you an invoice and you can pay your membership fee upfront by bank transfer.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to end the membership in case of (remaining) unpaid fees. Payment is still required.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to change membership fees. You will be noticed with a minimum of 3 months about the fee change.
- Mom in Balance is entitled to change workout -times/- location/ -programs etc.
- The workouts will always take place regardless of the weather. Only under extreme weather conditions (e.g. thunder or snow storms) or because of illness of the trainer, the workout can be cancelled.
- Cancellation of the workout will be communicated (by email) no later than one hour before the start of the workout. In case Mom in Balance cancels a workout for the above mentioned reasons, you will always get a possibility to catch up at a different time in that same week.
- There will be no workouts on national holidays. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the exact dates. There will be no refund or fee reduction given for the national holidays but the workouts can be made up any time during your membership.
- If you choose not to take part in the workouts Mom in Balance is offering, no refund will be made. It is possible to catch up the missed workouts on other days within a period of 3 months. The right to catch up missed workouts expires after ending the membership.
- During the workouts you should follow trainers’ instructions and you should listen to your own body. In case of uncertainties discuss with the trainer whether exercises are suitable for your situation.
- Participation is at your own risk. Mom in Balance Portugal is not liable for any injuries, illness or death. Mom in Balance is also not liable for any lost or stolen items.
Cancellation of membership
- After the initial 3 months, the Pregnant membership can be cancelled by sending an email to email@example.com, no later than 1 calendar month before the membership period expires. Without a termination notice, the membership will automatically be extended monthly until your due date.
- After the initial 3 months, the Back in Shape membership can be cancelled by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 1 calendar month before the membership period expires. Without a termination notice, the membership will automatically be extended monthly.
- After the initial 3 months, the Mom in Shape membership can be cancelled by sending an email to email@example.com, no later than 1 calendar month before the membership period expires. Without a termination notice, the membership will automatically be extended monthly.
- The Portuguese law is applicable to these Terms and Conditions. Possible disputes regarding this agreement shall exclusively be decided by the competent court in Lisboa, Portugal.