Mom in Balance is growing! Every week new women join us, both in The Netherlands and abroad. We are very proud of this!
We are looking for enthusiastic female franchise owners, for the locations where we do not offer workouts yet.
Are you an ambitious, sporty mom who believes that doing sports can also positively influence the lives of other moms? Are you an enthusiastic inspiring entrepreneur who wants to make Mom in Balance a success in the area you live?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
What will you do?
- Set up your own Mom in Balance training location(s).
- Establish a local network.
- Initiate local marketing activities.
- Be an inspiring and motivating trainer.
- Coach and motivate your trainers.
- Collaborate with the headquarters.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an ambitious sporty mom (sports education / background is a plus) who can connect with people in a charismatic way. With an enormous drive and persuasiveness you are able to inspire women to continue exercising during and after pregnancy.
- Next to giving workouts yourself, you like to coach and motivate your trainers.
- You have an active network that you can use to promote the sports programs.
- You are a positive thinker and have the ambition to inspire as many women as possible to join the Mom in Balance sports program in your region.
What do we offer?
- An all-inclusive training to become a franchisee owner and trainer.
- Coaching and mentoring by professionals so that you can set up your own successful business.
- Collaboration with an innovative organization where you are given the opportunity to give your own input.
- An inspiring environment to get the best out of yourself.
- You will contribute to the health benefits that can be achieved for (expecting) moms.
- As a franchise owner you are flexible and can determine your own working hours.
- Mom in Balance provides all training and promotional materials.
- Mom in Balance has a large network of professionals that work together to continue to develop programs and to adapt them to new insights.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above, are you interested in setting up a franchise location and do you want to know more about this? Please contact Esther van Diepen by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.