Last updated: March 9th, 2021
We can exercise outside together! Read the following carefully before participating in your workout.
Your trainer will make fixed groups of a maximum of 2 people at a distance of 1.5 meters at the start of the workout that remains together for a whole workout, with a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the different groups.
Try to exercise as much as possible at your regular workout time. In this way, you exercise weekly with a fixed group with a limited flow of people. Not be able to join your workout? Please unsubscribe on time via the Mom in Balance Member App.
Log in and out
It's important that you login and -out for your workouts via the Member App. We want to keep a grip on the group size so that we are able to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters. In addition, the registration is also important information when there is possible contamination and the investigation that follows via the GGD. For safety reasons and maintaining the distance, we, unfortunately, cannot allow members who have not registered to participate in the workout.
Change of workouts
Before every workout, first, check the meeting point in the Member App. It may be that a change has been made here. Keep in mind that we take time before and after the workout to make the transition of the workout as smooth as possible.
To ensure that everyone can exercise safely, we have a lot of contact with our trainers about their health. When they have symptoms, they report this to us and let themselves be tested. In the meantime, trainers are not allowed to give workouts to avoid possible contamination. This may mean that there are temporarily fewer workouts at your location or that we have to cancel last-minute workouts.
We do everything we can to prevent this, but unfortunately, sometimes we cannot escape it. We hope for your understanding! Should it happen, check the Member App for over 130 online home workout videos!
We also want to keep reminding you of the importance of health and safety measures. During the workouts, we adhere to the measures from the RIVM.
- Important! Do you have cold complaints/symptoms or is someone in your household sick? Then the advice of the RIVM is to stay at home until the result of the test and unfortunately, you are not allowed to participate in your workout (even with mild complaints!).
In this case, check the Member App for online workouts at home or join one of the Livestream workouts so you don't miss a workout.
- The trainer does not accept keys and other personal belongings. Make sure you come to the workout with as little as possible and that you can carry it with you yourself.
- No resistance bands will be facilitated by the trainer due to hygiene. If you have your own band, bring it with you. Don't have a band? No problem, the trainer always provides an alternative exercise without a band.
Do you want your own resistance band? Use the code GETYOURS and pay only € 6! Order it here!
- For everything applies: use common sense is paramount.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other members and the trainer. Fun fact: the pink resistance band is exactly 1.5 meters!
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues. Before and after your workout, wash your hands at home with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Do not come to the meeting point earlier than 5 minutes before training and go home immediately after the workout.
Then check the FAQ!