'For individual outdoor sports, a maximum of 4 people per group applies (excluding instructor). More groups may exercise next to each other as long as there are more than 1.5 meters between the groups. And as long as there is a clear demarcation of the different groups and they do not mix', says the RIVM.
So, we can continue to exercise outdoor together, with a few rules. Read the following carefully before participating in your workout.
Starting Thursday, your trainer will create fixed groups of a maximum of 4 people at a distance of 1.5 meters at the start of the workout that will remain together for the entire workout, with a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the different groups.
Change of meet up location
Before every workout, first check the meet up location in the Member App. There may be some changes. Keep in mind that we take the time before and after the workout to make the transition of the workout as smooth as possible.
Try to exercise at your regular workout time as much as possible. In this way, you exercise weekly with a fixed group and there is a limited flow of people. Are you not able to come to your workout? Please unsubscribe via the Mom in Balance Member App on time.
We also want to keep reminding you of the importance of health and safety measures. During the workouts, we adhere to the measures from the RIVM.
- Important! Do you have a cold/symptom or is someone in your household sick? Then the advice of the RIVM is to stay at home until the test results have come in and unfortunately, you are not allowed to participate in your workout (even with mild complaints!).
In this case, check the Member App for online workouts to do at home or join one of the Livestream workouts.
- The trainer does not accept keys and other personal belongings. Make sure you come to the workout with as little as possible and that you can carry it with you yourself.
- No resistance bands or lights will be facilitated by the trainer due to hygiene. If you have your own band, bring it with you. If you don't have a band, no problem! The trainer will always provide an alternative exercise. Make sure you are clearly visible during the workout and bring your own lighting.
- For everything applies: use common sense is paramount.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other members and the trainer. Fun fact: the pink band is exactly 1.5 meters!
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Wash your hands at home with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after your workout.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Do not come to the meet up location earlier than 5 minutes before the training and go home immediately after the workout.
- The trainer keeps a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from all members.
Sign in and out of your workout
It is super important that you log out and register for your workouts via the Member App. We want to keep a grip on the group size so that we can maintain a distance of 1.5 meters. In addition, the registration is also important information in connection with possible infection and the subsequent investigation via the GGD. For safety reasons and maintaining the distance, we unfortunately cannot allow members who have not registered to participate in the workout.
To ensure that everyone can exercise safely, we have a lot of contact with our trainers about their health. When they have Covid-19 symptoms, they report this to us and let themselves be tested. In the meantime, trainers are not allowed to give workouts to avoid possible contamination. This may mean that there are temporarily fewer workouts at your location or that we have to cancel workouts last-minute.
We do everything we can to prevent this. We hope for your understanding! Should it happen, check out the Member App for over 120 online home workout videos or join our Livestream workouts!
Do you have any questions?
Click here to go to the FAQ.
Last updated: October 14, 2020