INGREDIENTS (For 2 people)
~ 150 g wholemeal pasta
~ 1 red bell pepper
~ 250 g mushroom mix
~ 250 g beef tenderloin, beaten flat
~ 2 tbsp butter
~ 1 tbsp tamari
~ 1 tbsp soy sauce
~ 200 g snow peas
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package in plenty of boiling water with salt until al dente.
- Cut the bell pepper into strips and the mushrooms into slices.
- Cut the tenderloin into thin strips. Heat butter in a frying pan and fry the beef strips briefly over high heat. Deglaze with the tamari and soy sauce.
- Remove the meat from the pan. Stir-fry the snow peas, mushrooms and pepper strips for 5 minutes until al dente and crispy. Spoon the meat through the vegetables and fry for 1 minute more.
- Sprinkle with the cashews and serve with the pasta.
View our workouts