YES, we can go out again!
From May 11 we can finally enjoy outdoor workouts again. During the workouts, we adhere to the measures taken by RIVM. For example, there is no physical contact during the workout, and we keep 1.5 meters away from each other.
Sign out and in
Signing in and out is even more important than ever. We want to keep the group size to a maximum so that we can maintain the 1.5-meter distance. Unfortunately, we cannot allow members who have not registered to participate in the workout. So, sign up! If you cannot come, please sign out, so that your workout place becomes available again. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Do you have (cold) symptoms or is someone in your household sick? Then RIVM recommends that you stay at home and you are unfortunately not allowed to participate in the workout (this also applies to mild complaints!). In this case, check the Member App for online workouts at home so you don't miss any workouts.
- Some workouts end a little earlier to make a good switch with the next group.
- Unfortunately, the trainer cannot take keys and other personal belongings, so make sure you come to the workout with as little as possible and that you can carry it with you.
- No resistance bands will be facilitated by the trainer for hygiene reasons. If you have your own resistance band, take it with you. You don't have a band? No problem, the trainer always provides an alternative exercise without a band.
Do you want your own resistance band? Use the code GETYOURS and pay only € 6! Order it here!
We follow the general RIVM rules:
- The following applies to everything: using common sense comes first.
- Keep 1.5 meters (two arm lengths) away from other members and the trainer. Fun fact: our resistance band is exactly 1.5 meters!
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use tissue paper.
- Before and after your workout at home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Come to the meeting point no earlier than 5 minutes before the workout and go home immediately after the workout.
- The trainer keeps 1.5 meters away.