- 2 eggs
- 180 gr of buckwheat flour
- 400 ml of coconut rice milk
- 600 gr of cooked broccoli
- 300 gr of goat cheese
- 3 hands of pumpkin seeds
- optional: a dash of olive oil
- butter or coconut oil for cooking
1. Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl.
2. Add the flour and milk and stir everything into a smooth batter.
3. Heat a spoon of coconut oil or a lump of butter in a frying pan until it is hot. Spoon some of the batter into the pan and gently move the pan so that the batter runs evenly over the bottom. Bake the pancake until the bottom is golden brown and the top is just dry. Turn it and bake the other side golden brown.
4. Cover the pancakes with the broccoli, goat cheese, and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper and salt to your taste.