Are you enthusiastic about our vision and services? We are always looking for new national and international partners who share our passion and together with us want to ensure that women will feel fit and energetic throughout the different stages of motherhood.
Are you interested in becoming our partner or have any questions? E-mail us at email@example.com!
Partners of Mom in Balance Tokyo
- Mari Gish - Physiotherapist & Pelvic Floor Specialist (For more info about Pelvic Floor Health click here...)
- Nienke Assink - Physiotherapist & Trainer at Mom in Balance Tokyo
- Kumi Tsukioka - MSc in Oriental Medicine at Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine College, Berkely, CA, USA. Gained NCCAOM National license of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Graduated from Goto Colleage of Medical Arts and Science, Tokyo, Japan.
- Jo Taiken - Graduate of Japan Orthopedic College and Japan Acupuncture & Moxibustion College. He is licensed to practice Acupuncture, Acupressure (Shiatsu), Moxibustion, and Bone-setting in Japan.
- Salon de Eau (Asagaya) - Pre- & Postnatal Massages (Website in Japanese - Staff with English skills available)
- Kaori Tanigawa - Massage Therapist (Home calls possible) - Pre- & Postnatal Massages
- Tokyo Paramedi - Partly run by Yoann Rocheteau, at Tokyo Paramedi many differant paramedical therapists welcome you in French, English and Japanese
- Tokyo Therapy & Wellness - Run by Sébastien Bailet-Kojima and colleagues, Tokyo Therapy & Wellness offers their skills at work
Doula & Lactation Services
Other Strategic Partners with Mom in Balance
- Stephanie Kawai - Doula - Prenatal, birth and postpartum doula support in Tokyo
- Célia Hughes - Midwife, Doula & IBCLCLactation Consultant (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant by International Lactation Consultant Association)
- Brett Iimura - Childbirth Education Center (Childbirth Education Center is devoted to preparing women and their partners for the journey through pregnancy, birth, and early parenthood.)
- Jocelyn Saito - Lactation Coach - Lactation Support Services in Tokyo
- La Leche Ligue
Useful Links for parenting in Tokyo
Help us to further build our database for maternal care and empowering moms (to be) in Tokyo!
Do you have a caregiveror, an association active in maternal care and women empowerment, such as a doctor, physiotherapist, chiropracticer, pediatrician, other health specialist or association in your area that you would recommend to others? We are building our network of medical practitioners, health specialists and related associations throughout Tokyo and Yokohama and are looking for your recommendations. Send us the details for our database via email
and we will update our website